Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Celebration

So i have had this blog account for 2 weeks or so, trying to figure out what i should write my first post about. In my mind, it needs to be an eye catcher, it needs to make sense, i need to have clarity of thoughts in my way of writing, and just not have random ramblings(as we all know I am prone too). I have this high expectation for this blog, I keep putting it off, waiting for this enlightening moment of thoughts that will come to me and i can just write them out.


It kind of made me think. Do i ever do that with my relationship with Christ? Do i try to go to Him with the idea that I have it all together. Is he not the one that says Come as You are... We don't always have to have it all together. His Mercies are new every day, and He continues to cover us with his beautiful grace. Thank you Jesus for that~ thank you for accepting and pouring your love on me everyday, even though I constantly mess up.

Also, this idea of CELEBRATION comes to my mind. Not only Celebrate Jesus' Birth and that our savior is coming back for us Soon; but the idea of simply enjoying those around you who you love. Truly enjoying each other, turning the cell phones off, and experience laughs and love. This is what my christmas has already looked like:
Left Amarillo, with the Kutin Klan, we had planned to drive straight thru- Amarillo to Los Angeles, California; but Mr. Winter had another plan, we ended up getting stuck in a town outside of Flagstaff, Arizona called Williams. It was the cutest coziest Christmas town. We ate at the local diner, and then we were able to ride the Polar Express(no joke, YES the Polar Express) I will post pics soon. What a fun Christmas memory. We finally made it to California where my family and I were greeted by the 2 cutest 4 year olds. What joy they bring..

Christmas was great; except for the fact that I was stuck in bed sick sleeping for most of the day... It's okay though, my body received the rest it needed.

Cheers to the next couple of weeks of CELEBRATING with the family. Lord, surround me with your presence~ help me to have a servants heart, offering your grace and love to those around me, and filled with YOUR JOY.

0 comments: